Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you aren’t completely satisfied, send an email to email@example.com with your order number and we will process a return or exchange for your unlit candle within 30 days of receipt.
How big are the candles?
Each candle contains 8.5 oz of wax. Each candle is about 3.5" tall and 3" wide.
How long do the candles burn?
Our candles are made from premium slow-burning materials and can last up to 75 hours, though some will last longer.
How strong are your scents?
No one likes a candle that gives them a headache. Each Lucky No. Candle is crafted with an aromatherapy level of fragrance. They are meant to enhance rather than overpower your senses or a room. Our scents are also meant to play together. Try multiple scents at once to transform your home fragrance experience.
What's up with the wooden wick?
Wood wicks burn cleaner than most cotton wicks that produce soot and ash, and unlike cotton wicks, wood wicks require little to no trimming. They're also more sustainable, grown from trees farmed in the USA. The wicks make a crackling sound and the flame makes a special teardrop shape as the candle burns.
Soy and coconut wax?
We pride ourselves on focusing on quality over cost to produce a premium luxury candle. We use a blended coconut and soy wax because it's cleaner burning, better for the environment than 100% soy wax and burns longer.
The container is black. Will candlelight show through?
Our candle containers produce a beautiful ambient glow. You'll see the flame through the side of the container as well as light that's reflected from the inside of the glass container itself.
What do I do with the crystal?
You can let your crystals stay in the wax pool as your candle burns. If you want to remove your crystal before the end of the life of your candle, do it after the candle has been burning (but not lit) and the wax is still soft. Remove the crystal from your candle with a metal spoon and rinse with warm soapy water. Add it to your window display, desk, altar, or any place you need the good vibes.
Where are your candles made?
Our candles are hand-poured in Bushwick, Brooklyn. Each one is unique and made with attention to detail and optimum aesthetics in mind.
Are the waxes safe to use as a body moisturizer?
Our waxes have a low melt point, are food grade, and safe to use as a body moisturizer. Use unhardened wax after your candle is blown out to add moisture to dry areas of the body like dry hands, elbows, and knees.
Can I place a large or custom order?
We'd love to be part of your special plans. For events, weddings and other large or custom orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm sending a gift, can you do something special?
Let us know your order is a gift in the notes section at checkout. If you'd like to include a special note, let us know what to say and we'll write and send a card with your order for you.
Where is my order?
Orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. You'll receive an email from us every step of the way. We'll email you once your order is received and again once it ships. Follow the tracking number provided in your shipping email to follow its journey! Need more info? Email us at email@example.com
I need my order FAST. What do I do?
If you need an order processed more timely, or would like to change to rush shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number as soon as possible so we can try to accommodate you.
What are the Rules and Regulations for a solid burn?
- Light your candle in a well-ventilated area, away from anything that could fall or blow into the candle (think windows and curtains). Also keep your candles away from curious furry friends and small children.
- The first burn is the most important. Light up your candle and burn until the wax pool reaches the edge of the container on all sides before you put it out. This helps to ensure the best burn for the life of the candle.
- Never leave your candles burning unattended.
- Don't let your candle burn longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep your wick short at 1/8 in. The wood wick should burn away naturally, but if you notice your wick is too long, just trim it with a pair of scissors.
- Watch as your crystals are released from the wax. If a crystal moves too close to the wick, simply move it to the edge of the wax pool or remove it from the container with a spoon and wash it off with soap and water. Your crystal will sink below the wax after the first burn, but don't worry. It will reveal itself again when relit!