LIGHT IT IF YOU GOT IT
We believe in the power of intention. Our intention? To make you light up. That's why we offer premium natural soy coconut wax crystal candles at a price that encourages you to strike a match. Plus, we offer free shipping on orders over $50 in the US! Light your intention, take a deep breath, and enjoy.
We have taken time to make sure our product is safe and produces minimal waste. We use vegan FDA approved soy and coconut wax made in California. Our wood wicks are grown by farmers in the USA and burn clean and slow unlike most cotton wicks that produce excess soot, smoke, ash, and require regular trimming. The production of our coconut soy wax blend is less harmful for the planet (and cleaner burning) than 100% soy wax. The containers and packaging (all made in the U.S.) can be repurposed and recycled too— not just something that looks great on Instagram and not so great in a landfill.
Lucky No. Candles are about more than good luck. Each Lucky No. Candle has a crystal and scent that corresponds to its numerological assets. Browse the descriptions for no.1, no.2, no.3, no.4, no.5, no.6, no.7, no.8, no.9, and no.13 and learn a little about the properties of each number. You might find yourself attracted to the fragrance or gemstone associated with your favorite number. You might also find another number pulling to be in your life. The crystals will charge and reinforce your intention as the candle burns.
Lucky No. Candles scents mix well. Each No. has been grouped into fragrance categories based on the numbers shared traits in numerology:
- no.1, no.5, no.7 = Fresh & Clean
- no.2, no.4, no.8, no.13 = Neutral & Woodsy
- no.3, no.6, no.9 = Floral
Don't have a lucky number?
Sure you do. You just don't know it yet. To find your life path number, reduce your birthdate to it's single numerical value. For example: If you were born in 12/13/1988, you would add 1 + 2 + 1 + 3 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 8 = 36. Now, keep adding until you are left with a single digit: 3 + 6 = 9.
Sound like too much math? Email us at info@luckynocandles with your full birthdate and we'll do the math for you. Or just pick the scent, stone, or number that calls to you!
Rules and Regulations for a solid burn:
- Light your candle in a well-ventilated area, away from anything that could fall or blow into the candle (think windows and curtains). Also keep your candles away from curious furry friends and small children.
- The first burn is the most important. Light up your candle and burn until the wax pool reaches the edge of the container on all sides before you put it out. This helps to ensure the best burn for the life of the candle.
- Never leave your candles burning unattended.
- Don't let your candle burn longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep your wick short at 1/8 in. The wood wick should burn away naturally, but if you notice your wick is too long, just trim it with a pair of scissors.
- Watch as your crystals are released from the wax. If a crystal moves too close to the wick, simply move it to the edge of the wax pool or remove it from the container with a spoon and wash it off with soap and water. Your crystal will sink below the wax after the first burn, but don't worry. It will reveal itself again when relit!