Hi! I'm Nina Frazier, the founder of Lucky No. Candles.
Lucky No. Candles are more than good luck.
Lucky No. Candles use crystals and scents that correspond to numerology. Our candles are made with premium coconut-soy wax that is vegan, FDA-approved, and body-safe. Our wood wicks are grown by farmers in the USA, FSC-certified, and burn clean and slow. Our glass containers and shipping materials are reusable and recyclable too. It was important for us not to create a product that looks great in your home and not so great in a landfill.
Mix n’ match
Our candle scents mix well. Each of our Lucky No. Candles has been grouped into a fragrance category based shared numerology traits:
- Fresh & Clean = no.1, no.5, no.7
- Neutral & Woodsy = no.2, no.4, no.8, no.13, no.11
- Floral = no.3, no.6, no.9
- Unscented = no.0
Light up scents in a single space or different rooms and observe how they blend. For summer, we love lighting NO.1 (Yuzu & Sea Salt) in the kitchen, NO.5 (La Playa - Mandarin & Bergamot) in the living spaces, and NO.3 (White Lime) in the bathroom.
What’s your lucky number?
Everyone has a life path number. Find yours by reducing your birthdate to a single digit with the following formula:
- Add up all the digits in your full birthdate. Don’t forget the first two digits in your birth year! (If you were born on 9/29/1999, add 9+2+9+1+9+9+9 = 48)
- Add up the resulting digits again. (4 + 8 = 12)
- Keep adding until you are left with a single digit. (1 + 2 = 3)
- Find your life number! (3)
Too much math? Email us at email@example.com with your full birth date and we'll find your lucky number for you and send you a code for free shipping.
Rules and regulations:
- The first burn is the most important. Light up your candle and burn until the wax pool reaches the edge of the container on all sides before you put it out. This helps to ensure the best burn for the life of the candle.
- Light your candle in a well-ventilated area, away from anything that could fall or blow into the candle. Keep your candles away from curious furry friends and small children.
- Never leave your candles burning unattended.
- Trim your wick. Keep your wick short at 1/8 in. The wood wick should burn away naturally, but if you notice your wick is too long, just trim it with a pair of scissors or break it off with your finger tips (use tissue to protect your finger tips from black ash.)
- Do not let your candle burn longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Watch as your crystals are released from the wax. If a crystal moves too close to the wick, simply move it to the edge of the wax pool or remove it from the container with a spoon and wash it off with soap and water. Your crystal will sink below the wax after the first burn, but don't worry. It will reveal itself again when you light your candle again!
- When not lit, keep the lid on.